Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Photos of Unique Campus Art Exhibits


Art can spring from anywhere. More so, they can be developed and honed inside the four walls of a university. Took Medieval art as my minor back in college which was like 15 years ago and I remember that I spent every other weekend going to both small and large-scale art exhibits by and for college students. My passion for raw art began there and inspired me to not get a job that has nothing to do with art.

Small and intimate art exhibits are the best. They give the feeling of intimacy and privacy and individualism. And because of that, I feel like I can relax and be at my greatest point to write a review on some arts or even an essay paper. They are devoid of any business purpose and their primary intention is to feature their thoughts in the form of paintings and sculptures, the monetary rewards come in fiddle second or third.

And that is why I deemed to present you a collection of art exhibits on college grounds. Enjoy!


Wheels in Motion Foundation Free Art Exhibit at Arizona State University


Art and digital media exhibit at Coleg Gwent’s City of Newport Campus


Woodblock print exhibit at Florida State University


Washed Ashore art exhibit at Portland Community College


Faculty Art Biennial exhibit at Lower Columbia College


Douglas Story art exhibit in Princeton


Speaking Unconventionally exhibit at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign


Metamorphosis exhibit at University of Texas, San Antonio