Monday, April 23, 2012

Top 5 Korean Artists I Would Love to Have as My Birthday Guests


In my previous posts, I may or may not have mentioned my instant liking for South Korean singers and actors. I do love them and I may be able to write more posts about my favorite bands and singers as well. But for now, let us talk about the South Korean artists I am happy to have as guests for my birthday. Of course, if this would happen in real life then I’d be totally happy. But for now, I’m just contented with sharing this to all of you and hopefully some of my K-Pop idols would be able to read this.



I've been doing my research on Yahoo, Bing, college-paper.org, and Google, and of all the South Korean artists dominating the T.V. and movie screen, there will be some who has an edge among others. They bring the spice to a sugar-coated television program and bring the comedy when the audience didn’t expect to. See this and you’ll instantly be hooked as well with them.



1. Lee Seung-gi


Lee Seung-gi is one the top of my lists as the Korean star I’d like to be present on my birthday. Because he’s been known as the funny guy, I’m quite sure that he’ll bring all the laughter in my party and will make any woman swoon for his masculinity. I obviously loved his character in “My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.”



2. Jo In Sung or Zo In-sung


With his cute eye smile, he melts the hearts of all the females around him. Once you see him in real life, you can’t just get enough of his manliness and charming personality (that’s what my friend said when she met him).



3. Lee Dong-wook


The charming star of T.V dramas and the lead star in the series “My Girl.” I met him once when he went to eat at this restaurant. Although it was brief, he will charm you with his tantalizing eyes. Yummy!



4. Lee Min Ho


The star born out of his first venture in the acting world through “Boys Over Flowers.” Everywhere he goes, you’re sure to not miss out his beautiful smile and hunk body. Just look at the pictures here and you’ll see why I want him on my birthday.



5. Eun Ji Won


I have been watching him since the 1 night 2 days program series were uploaded on Youtube. Every time I watch him, he becomes more adorable to me. Too bad that he’s married but he’s still welcome on my birthday.



Wondering why it’s mostly males that I wanted to invite, that’s because I have a lot of female friends so it’s time for some males to come at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. Thank you.