Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Top 3 Korean TV Dramas that should be Made into Movies


It is very evident that K-Pop singers continue to soar high with the entrance of SNSD or Girl’s Generation and Wonder Girls into the international scene. They conquered neighboring countries like Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia with their powerful and catchy songs that it’s not hard to understand why most Americans would too. I can say that I am one of the K-Pop fanatics and been following new singles of my favorite K-pop idols. But that doesn’t mean that I’d forget about Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, and others. I still love them and will support them.



Nowadays, I am finding myself quite addicted with downloading and watching South Korean T.V. dramas. And some of my favorites include My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, and Full House. I’m not yet done watching all of these dramas and there are more to come. Do you want to know what I liked about the dramas? It’s all because of the different but loveable story plots.

I mean, we’re used to having the same story plot for most romantic comedies right? It’s time for a little change and that’s why these are my top 3 T.V. dramas that should be made into movies.

1. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho





We all know that the history of most Asian countries involved mystical creatures like the nine-tailed fox depicted in the storyline. But what’s interesting about the drama is not only because of the amazing actors, it’s the story that sells.

2. Full House





I really love stories that have something to do with celebrities. So if this one is made into a movie, I’m sure this will be a blockbuster. Just check out one scene and you’ll be addicted.

3. Boys Over Flowers





Although I prefer the Taiwanese version of the manga/comic series, I also liked this one. And if the same actors will play the roles, it would be a sure hit.

Click here or here for more videos.