Thursday, March 08, 2012

My Top 5 Most Favorite Hairstyles on Celebrities!


Last night, I found myself watching various popular romantic movies of all time. Some of my favorites include Titanic, A Walk to Remember, The Notebook, When Harry Met Sally, and Hairspray. And I know what you're going to say that Hairspray which starred Zac Efron and Nikki Blonsky along with John Travolta and Michelle Pfeifer isn't romantic. But I believe it is and I still will even you don't think so.



Well, let's just go back to the topic. As I was busily watching these people being romantic and making me fall in love all over again, my sister just came in and had me help her with her research papers. I knew she was serious with asking for my help but I can't help laughing at her disorganized hair. I ended up helping her picking a hairstyle for a salon haircut the next day.

And being I'm inspired with anything that has to do with haircuts, I decided to update my site with my own top 5 favorite hairstyles in the world. I get my inspiration from celebrities but some from ordinary people as well. So right now, let's start with celebrity haircuts I've tried on myself and been one of my favorites since then.



“Blunt Bangs”

I remember that I got this hairstyle in preparation for my prom night in high school. This particular hairstyle is a big favorite among my friends even up until now. I think that's because it's classy and elegant-looking. But at the same time, you look really good when you're able to pull it off.



“Sexy Waves”

I always try to be sexy and if I can't achieve it with my body then I do with my hair. Ever since Adriana Lima popularized her “sexy waves” look, it's became one of the hairstyles coveted the most. Seriously, I have thick hair and it fits me just perfectly.



“Shoulder-Grazing Shag”

All I can say is you go girl. Seriously, Jennifer Aniston looks good in any hairstyle and hair color. And I'm envious for anyone who can pull off the same look as Jennifer Aniston in this picture. My face is just too big that it's (hairstyle) saying “No” to me, literally!



“Fringe Cut”

I got my hair dyed blond during my teens and seriously, I believed I looked good in it. Reese Witherspoon is one of my favorite blond Hollywood celebrities and been following what hairstyles she got, and hoping it fits me perfectly. This look I'm able to pull off in time for my uncle's wedding day.



“Wispy Bob”

Sometimes, I want to look a bit chic with a short hair and I just pull off this picture of Nicole Richie sporting a “Wispy Bob” haircut. And when I'm wearing this haircut, I know I look good in it.

So that's it. These are my top 5 favorite hairstyles of all time. New hairstyles will definitely be trendy right now and I'll update my lists when the time comes. Thanks for reading!