Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm Sexy and You Should Know It!


My last post was all about food, Japan, and more cute stuff. So what's more to talk about? Well, how about losing weight and being satisfied with the results.

I was a big girl during my teen years. Although I was a diligent and often inspired student, studying at night, finishing my assignments, working on my projects, and even readying my term paper, I was a BIG girl. And you should understand that when you're in your teens, kids can be a great bully and you-know-what-bullying-means-right.

To make the long story short, I became inspired to lose weight to avoid the bullying tendencies of my classmates and still manage to be an excellent student. Now, you've all heard of LMFAO's hit song Sexy and I Know It. Well, it inspired me to do another essay writing on sexiness.

Just some of the girls who lost weight and knew that they're sexy now!








Thanks to the person and site that uploaded this. It inspires me more again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my posts. Thank you.